Postes rouges CNRS 2023 – Call for applications
The Institute of Mathematics of the CNRS (INSMI) should be able as last year to offer a limited number of research positions in 2023, available to foreign visitors from the “IRLs”, “LIAs” or “IRNs”.
These positions are for three months (shorter visits cannot be funded under this scheme). Invitations can be extended at any seniority level (assistant, associate or full professors).
The offer is open to all non-French academics, member or not of your IRL, LIA or IRN: however, a clear connection with the scientific activity of the IRL/LIA/IRN should appear in the file.
To submit an application
The candidate’s file should include:
- A Vitae (with list of publications).
- A specific scientific project for the visit.
- Tentative dates of stay.
- The candidates should also contact the laboratory they want to visit in France and include an approval from its director (one line in an email is OK).
Please note that:
- The visitors must be less than 65 years of age.
- The visit must start and end during the civil year 2023.
Please email your proposal to the CRM IRL Director Olivier Lafitte by September 30, 2022. Any questions should be addressed to Olivier Lafitte.
The 2023 André Aisenstadt Prize awarded to Elina Robeva and Yakov Shlapentokh-Rothman
The 2023 André Aisenstadt Prize is awarded to Elina Robeva (University of British Columbia) [...]
2023 CAP-CRM Prize awarded to Yanqin Wu
The Canadian Association of Physicists (CAP) and the Centre de recherches mathématiques (CRM) are [...]
Mathematics for Action
The Mathematics for Action toolkit is now available in both French and English, and [...]