Prizes and Honours
The CRM has created and manages, either alone or in collaboration, five awards to recognize excellence in mathematical sciences research:
- the CRM-Fields-PIMS prize, awarded jointly with the two other Canadian mathematical institutes;
- the André-Aisenstadt Prize for outstanding achievements by young Canadian mathematicians;
- the ACP-CRM Prize in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics with the Canadian Association of Physicists;
- the CRM-SSC Prize in Statistics for Young Researchers with the Statistical Society of Canada;
- the CRM-ISM-AMQ Prize for outstanding article in the Annales Mathématiques du Québec (AMQ), jointly with the Institut des sciences mathématiques and the AMQ editorial board.