CRM Distinguished Lectures in Applied Mathematics
This series of lectures on topics in applied mathematics will bring to the CRM up to two distinguished speakers each year. Each edition will focus on a different theme:
- Mathematical Biology in 2024, for the inaugural edition of the series.
- Numerical Analysis in 2025.
- Statistical Science of Space and Time in 2026.
In 2024, the lectures are scheduled for the week of April 29. The speakers will be Ruth Baker of the Mathematical Institute at the University of Oxford and Alison Hill of the Institute for Computational Medicine and Infectious Disease Dynamics Group of Johns Hopkins University.
The scientific committee of the series is composed of:
- Morgan Craig (Université de Montréal)
- Félix Kwok (Université Laval)
- Erica Moodie (McGill University)
- Jean-Christophe Nave (McGill University)
April 29 to May 3, 2024
Topic : Mathematical Biology
Ruth Baker (University of Oxford)
Alison Hill (Johns Hopkins University)