The CRM is recruiting!
We are looking for an office and administration technician to complete our scientific activities team.
The person we are looking for has strong office and communication skills, and has experience in event organization.
The main tasks are the following:
- Assist the coordinators in the organization of scientific activities: conferences, symposiums and workshops
- Prepare and process administrative forms such as registration forms, reimbursement requests and internal requisitions
- Plan communications and promotion of events
- Welcome participants to activities
- A passion for event planning and operations management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You are eager to put your skills to work in an organization that advances knowledge and offers a vibrant work environment.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- A college diploma in administration, or the equivalent
- One year of relevant experience
- Comfortable with technology: Office suite and Office 365 collaborative tools
- Knowledge of MailChimp and FileMaker an asset
Are you interested in joining our team? Send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
FRQ support for the CRM CNRS partnership – Call for applications
The CRM receives support from the FRQNT within the framework of the agreement establishing [...]
Call for applications: Simons-CRM scholars-in-residence
The Centre de recherches mathématiques (CRM) continues its call for proposals for its scholar-in-residence [...]
Invitation to register: Two activities in Guadeloupe
Registration is open for the following activities. Semaine d'Étude Mathématiques - Entreprises Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe [...]